Can you believe it has been one year this month since I launched the Real Talk with Rachael podcast?! I am humbled and grateful for each one of you who have listened and supported the show in some way. I couldn’t do it without you.
In honor of it being the show’s one year anniversary, I decided to do episode 25 solo and share 7 things I’ve learned from starting a new venture. I believe this episode is going to bless any of you who have it on your heart to start something new (and possibly scary) this year.
Here are the 7 things I discuss but be sure to listen to the full episode to hear me elaborate on each point:
- HAVE A WORD(SCRIPTURE) OR MOMENT FROM GOD TO STAND ON FOR THE DAYS YOU WANT TO QUIT.
- DON’T EXPECT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTERS.
- KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR MARCHING ORDERS AND BE CAREFUL OF COMPARING YOUR JOURNEY TO THOSE AROUND YOU.
- IT’S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS AND WILL TAKE MORE ENERGY AND TIME THAT YOU ANTICiPATED. CHEER OTHERS ON IN THEIR JOURNEY. PRACTICALLY FOR PODCAST LISTENERS, IF AN EPISODE BLESSES YOU, LEAVE AN ITUNES REVIEW OR SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THOSE POSTS BLESS OUR SOCKS OFF AND MAKE OUR DAY.
- OUTSOURCE YOUR WEAKNESSES NOT YOUR BLIND SPOTS.
- NOTHING IS WASTED.
- SUCCESS IS OBEDIENCE.
I also announced that registration for The Intentional Influencer™ course is now open for two weeks ONLY!
Excited to do this next “new thing” with you all!