Hi friends! Wow, I have really missed blogging regularly and sharing my heart with you. But as you know, God has taken me on quite a journey recently and I’ve been busy with new projects. In case you don’t already know this about me, I’ve been teaching group fitness classes for almost 10 years and I have my Bachelors of Science in Health & Exercise Science. Over the last 10 years God has brought me on quite a journey in my own health. I’ve had eating disorders, been overweight, underweight and just flat out hated myself(at times). But God has set me free from all of that and I have a heart to see other women set free as well.
With that said, God spoke very clearly to me about a fitness ministry I am to start called “First Fruit Fitness”. The story behind how God gave me the name and what it means will have to be its own blog post. But for now I want to share with you the direction God is taking me with this dream He has birthed in me. Because it’s a new name I feel I need a new site but am not quite ready to move on from Life Outside the Shell since my heart is still to see women set free and walk in all God has called them to be in every area of their life. While this is not final, more than likely I will transition this to a new site under my name and there will be a tab for Life Outside the Shell posts and First Fruit Fitness posts.
Now on to the exciting part. Here is what I envision First Fruit Fitness will offer:
- An At Home Workout membership library. Each month you will receive new workouts(lead by me) and a new workout calendar written by me.
- Healthy Recipes & Nutrition tips
- One on one coaching and/or accountability calls with me(this would be a separate fee depending on how often you want to do the calls).
- Devotionals & Power Verses
- Fitness games to play with your kids
- and so much more…