I am excited to share this week’s podcast episode with you on July 4th because it is all about freedom!
I had the privilege of interviewing Elaine Fisher, who is a mom of 4 littles, speaker, pastor’s wife and also my cousin. She is the daughter of Pastor Robert & Debbie Morris, founders of Gateway Church, and she exudes the same level of excellence and grace as her parents.
A few things we chatted about:
- How she remembers me when I first married my husband (we are cousins through marriage and let’s just say I was a bit timider when I first met them!)
- How she finds value in the hidden seasons of life, like raising her 4 kids who are 4 years old and under. She refers to them as her mini circus 🙂
- Her powerful testimony
- Life growing up as a pastor’s kid
- What pastors wish more people knew and understood (and how we can truly support them)
- She finishes by sharing a word in due season that is POWERFUL so stay tuned to the very end!
Cultivate What Matters is the show sponsor and they are offering two things for our listeners:
- They are giving away TWO Write the Word journals. You can enter to win one by leaving an iTunes review of the Real Talk with Rachael podcast in the month of July. You can enter to win the other over on Instagram.
- 10 % OFF a Write the Word journal for the month of July (one journal per person). Use code realtalkrachael (Click the image below to shop!)
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or right here on this post!
*This post contains affiliate links*