I’m excited to bring you this week’s podcast interview with special guest, LaTan Murphy. If you knew the difficulties we had to overcome in recording this episode you would laugh out loud. Let’s just say my house had severe water damage the day before so I had to improvise by going to my husband’s clinic after hours. I was in rare form for this episode and I think you are going to love how real and down to earth our conversation was as we chatted about courage.
LaTan is a self-proclaimed chicken who recently wrote a book on courage, called “Courageous Women of the Bible”. Each chapter of her book has a Courage Quest and we went through a few of the quest questions on our interview.
A few questions we discussed:
- What inspired you to write a book on courage?
- Have you ever experience a time in your life when you felt called to lead but felt ill-equipped to do so?
- Have you ever self-appointed yourself to a position of leadership?
- Does your personal shame hinder you from conversing with Jesus?
- How do you deal with shame?
- Naked courage – what is it and how do we do it within marriage?
- What foxes should we be aware of inside and outside of marriage?
You are going to LOVE our conversation so make sure you take some time to listen!
DON’T FORGET, Erin Condren is the show sponsor and they are giving away a $75 gift card to one lucky listener who leaves a review on the show in iTunes in the month of August. You can also share this post on social media to be entered if you don’t do iTunes or if you’ve already left a review!
I get to give away a copy of LaTan’s book so be sure to follow me over on Instagram to enter to win!
You can connect with Latan on her website: http://latanmurphy.com/
And on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/latanmurphy
Keeping Things Real,