Join me for this special edition episode of Real Talk with Rachael as I interview my sister, Becky Fields.
Becky is a breast cancer survivor who fearlessly shared the good, bad and everything in between of her story. I feel this episode should be listened to by every single person to have a better understanding of walking through or alongside someone with cancer.
A few things we chatted about:
- The hardest part of discovering she had breast cancer
- How she learned not to compare her journey to others
- Body image and confidence issues that arise
- practical tips for self-care before, during and after cancer
- practical tips to love on someone walking through cancer
Special thank you to our show sponsor, Brave Watch Collection. I adore their Brave Watch and 10% of all sales are donated to raise breast cancer awareness. You can shop all products HERE and use code Rachael15 for 15% off your order.
Connect with Becky:
Connect with Rachael: