This week’s episode of Real Talk with Rachael was so anointed! Both Lauren and I had to overcome obstacles to get the interview recorded and we chased a few rabbit trails but they were so worth it!
Lauren Gaskill is the author of “Into the Deep: Diving Into a Life of Courageous Faith” and the founder of She Found Joy.
Here are few things we chatted about:
- What living a life of courageous faith looks like to Lauren
- Lauren’s biggest hurdle in her faith journey
- A time when Lauren was called to take a risk and how she did it with courage
- How to listen for the still, small voice of God in a noisy world
- Being inspired by Biblical heroes
- Recognizing and overcoming our deepest fears
- How to use prayer to impact your decision-making process
Connect with Lauren:
For more information about The Intentional Influencers course click here:
Connect with Rachael