You might recognize this week’s guest, Melissa Hinnant, from Shark Tank when she landed a deal with Barbara for her business, Grace & Lace.
Melissa’s story is one of redemption as she allowed God to turn her tragedy into a triumph that is blessing not only her family but 70 plus employees as well as thousands of customers daily!
Here are a few things we chatted about:
- How Grace & Lace was birthed out of the tragic loss of her first daughter
- How she encourages others to not waste their pain.
- The mission of Grace & Lace
- Why she calls Grace & Lace her “accidental company”
- Her experience on Shark Tank
- What it’s like working with Barbara
- How she “balances” being a wife, mom and business owner
- Her greatest fear as a business owner and how she overcomes it.
Melissa was so kind to offer Real Talk with Rachael listeners a special code to shop at www.graceandlace.com
Use code GALRG19 for 15% off!
It’s a one-time use and expires 4/10. (some exclusions may apply)
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section on the website.
- Share this show on Facebook or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to our list and on iTunes.
Keeping things real,