Today’s guest, Dannah Gresh, is an author of countless books, founder of Secret Keeper Girl, and is a freedom fighter who is making an impact that is causing a ripple effect in many households, including my own.
Dannah holds a special place in my heart because it was through my encounter with her at a women’s retreat that God began a healing work in my heart.
As I chatted with Dannah, I got real about a secret sin in my life that God convicted me of and I confessed to my husband. We also chatted about lies many girls and women believe and the truth that sets them free. Today’s episode might be one of the most vulnerable ones I’ve released so lean into the hard places and let God speak to you. I promise it will be worth it.
Here are a few things we chatted about on the show:
- How her ministry, Secret Keeper Girl (now True Girl) got started
- How we met & the powerful exercise she led me through that brought freedom into my life and marriage
- Real talk about how God used her to bring a secret sin of mine into the light
- What Dannah wishes more girls and women knew about themselves
- The most common lie women and young girls believe
- And many nuggets of truth along the way!
If this episode blesses you, please consider leaving an Apple podcasts (formerly iTunes) review and sharing on social media!
Follow Dannah on Instagram here.
Follow Secret Keeper Girl
Apply for the Masterclass we discussed in the episode here.