Join the conversation this week on Real Talk with Rachael as I chat with special guest, Ashley Willis.
Ashley Willis is the author and co-author of seven books and scores of viral blog articles on issues related to faith, mental health, motherhood and marriage. Along with her husband Dave, she co-hosts the popular Naked Marriage Podcast and MarriageToday TV program. Ashley’s resources have provided encouragement, hope and practical instruction to millions around the world. Ashley and Dave live with their four amazing sons and their spoiled dog “Chi Chi” in Keller, Texas.
In today’s show, Ashley and I got real about what a naked marriage really looks like as well as her story of overcoming anxiety and her advice and resources she recommends to anyone walking through anxiety.
Here are a few of things we chatted about:
- What transparency and intimacy in marriage really looks like
- What is a naked marriage?
- Her struggle with anxiety and her journey of overcoming it (plus her favorite resources on this topic)
- The most downloaded podcast topic on their podcast, The Naked Marriage (Warning: the results might shock you!)
- And much more #realtalk goodness you don’t want to miss!
To enter to WIN a copy of The Naked Marriage book simply text the phrase NAKEDMARRIAGE to the number 44222.
For additional resources and to connect with Ashley please visit www.AshleyWillis.org
Buy the book she recommended: 31 Verses and Prayers for the Anxious Heart and Mind