Today on Real Talk with Rachael, I’m talking with Alisa Keeton, author of the book The Wellness Revelation: Lose What Weighs You Down So You Can Love, God, Yourself, and Others. Alisa Keeton is a leading certified wellness professional with more than 20 years of experience. She is passionately dedicated to serving the Lord and is the founder of Revelation Wellness, a nonprofit ministry dedicated to educating and inspiring people to live healthy and whole lives in Christ.
To date, she and her team have trained up and sent out into the world over one thousand wellness professionals who carry the message of what it means to love God, get healthy, be whole and love others. Her book, The Wellness Revelation takes an in-depth look at what it means to be transformed by God’s love, from the inside-out.
Today we’re talking about:
- How to “discharge” and sweat away our stress with God at the center.
- What makes Revelation Wellness different from any other fitness program.
- How mothers influence their daughter’s self-image and eating habits
- How to recognize your idols and how to “slay” them.
- Alisa’s favorite breathing prayer, “Inhale grace, exhale praise.”
- How to stay hopeful when your influence is small, but humble when it enlarges.
- Learn how to “Say it, think it, and move your body,” with the Revelation Wellness Podcast.
Plus: Don’t forget to head to rachaelgilbert.com/hopewriters to take our writer’s quiz!
Text the phrase “Real Talk Giveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!