Raise your hand if you like snail mail?! Now raise your hand if you have subscribed to monthly deliveries only to realize they were too expensive or not worthy of that money every month. Yep, I’ve got both hands up. While I love many monthly subscriptions(one of which being my own First Fruit Fit Club 😉 ) I have a hard time finding one that I can justify adding into our budget. Until I came across Grace Notes.
For starters, the founder is from Oklahoma and this former Oklahoman still has a special place in my heart for that state. But the icing on the cake was that it promotes something I am very passionate about: read, pray and mediate on God’s word.
Here’s how it works:
- You sign up for a monthly subscription for only $9/month at Grace Notes. OR you can do a one time purchase for $10. If you choose to do recurring you can cancel or skip at anytime.
- You wait patiently for your snail mail delivery(hooray for something in your mailbox other than bills!)
- You tear into the adorable little envelope to see what verse you get to read, pray and meditate over that month.
- You strategically place all the different formats of the verse around your house, car and forehead(okay maybe not your forehead but you get the point).
- You finish up each year having memorized and mediated on 12 new verses! This may not sound like much but I believe that for any progress to take place we must make a plan. This is a simple way to ensure you commit these verses to memory AND they are cute!
Head over to Grace Notes to grab your first set today!
Would you like to WIN a free set of Grace Notes? Enter the rafflicopter below and let us know what is currently your favorite Bible verse.