Raise your hand if you have, or are currently, walked through a difficult season. Now, raise the other hand if you have ever struggled with anxiety.
My guess is that every single person reading this raised both hands.
I am excited to bring this new podcast episode to you on “Expecting Blessings During Difficult Seasons“.
I had the privilege of interviewing my friend, Diana Burks, on this topic just days before my dad had a very invasive back surgery. God knew I needed to hear this message because I leaned on so much truth and wisdom that I gleaned from recording this episode.
Some things we chat about:
- A difficult season Diana walked through and what God taught her
- Real Talk about anxiety, how it emerged in a difficult season & how she combats it
- Practical tips for someone currently in a difficult season
- The truth about God during these difficult seasons
- Her heart & ministry for young girls
- Her new book, “Ignite Your Influence” releasing this year
Grab a box of kleenex, some pen & paper to take notes, and make time to listen to this episode. I know it will bless you like it did me.
You can connect with Diana here:
If you are loving the show, we would love for you to subscribe on Stitcher, Google Play, or iTunes and be sure to leave a review!
Keeping things real,
P.S. To enter to WIN the book Diana mentions on the podcast by Joyce Meyer, head over to my Instagram account and comment on the podcast post HERE!