Episode 02 of Real Talk with Rachael is HERE! Thank you so much to those of you who listened to Episode 01 about the “Who, Why, What” of this podcast. I especially appreciate your encouraging words and iTunes reviews!
Don’t forget you can purchase a “Be Real, Live Free” tank or shirt from She Creates in Joy. 20% of all proceeds go to support this podcast.
Episode 02 is one you do not want to miss. In this episode, we do some real talk about body image with the author of “Compared to Who“, Heather Creekmore. We discuss the real culprit behind body image issues as well as how Heather made her debut on the Netflix show, “Nailed It“.
What we discuss:
- The elephant in the room when it comes to body image
- How Heather stumbled upon being an author and why she struggles with that title
- The cure for our body image struggles
- Practical tips on raising girls to have a healthy body image
- How Heather got invited to be on the reality tv show, “Nailed It”
- How to enter to WIN a copy of Heather’s book (see Rafflecopter below)
Where you can follow Heather:
You can listen to the show here by clicking the link below OR anywhere you access your podcasts (iTunes, Spotify, Google Play).
Would you like to WIN a signed copy of Heather’s book? Enter the rafflecopter below!