This week on Real Talk with Rachael I was honored to sit down with Jen Schmidt of the popular blog, Beauty & Bedlam.
Jen wrote the book “Just Open the Door” and a few of things we chatted about were:
- How she got started 10 years ago as a blogger (and what she wished she had known)
- The heart behind her book
- Serving vs entertaining
- Practical tips for hospitality, especially for busy women
- Creative ideas for those who don’t have a large home
- Ideas for food to serve, especially since so many people have food allergies
- How to make sure people don’t feel left out
This episode was medicine to my soul since this topic has always been overwhelming to me. I pray it blesses you and takes the pressure off inviting people into your home!
Special thank you to the show sponsor, Erin Condren.
You can shop their beautiful life planners HERE.
PLUS, everyone who leaves an iTunes review in August gets entered in a giveaway for a $75 gift card from Erin Condren!
To leave an iTunes review:
- Select the Real Talk with Rachael show on iTunes. Make sure you are on the show’s page.
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” under the podcast name.
- Click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews section.
- Write and submit your review! Thank you so much!