You are going to love this week’s guest on Real Talk with Rachael!
Holley Gerth is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, certified life coach, and speaker. She loves connecting with the hearts of women through her popular blog and books like You’re Already Amazing and Fiercehearted. She’s also cofounder of (in)courage and a partner with DaySpring.
A few things we chatted about:
- The heart and story behind her most recent book, “Hope Your Heart Needs: 52 Encouraging Reminders of How God cares for you”.
- Her thoughts on “I’m fine”.
- What real talk means to her.
- How having a soft heart in a hard world is courage not weakness
- How we can be a safe place for real talk to happen
- The opposite of real talk
- A personal lie she struggles to believe and how she gets real with a trusted friend to overcome that lie.
SPECIAL THANK YOU to Dayspring for giving away a $100 shopping spree to one lucky listener! To enter, head to iTunes and leave a review. If you’ve already done that, head to Instagram to enter as well.
You can connect with Holley: