Have you ever encountered a valley in life? Valleys are generally low points that we never anticipated or saw coming. On this week’s episode of Real Talk with Rachael, Dr. Cindy Haggerton shared about the valleys of infidelity and infant loss that she and her husband, Dr. JimBob walked through in their life.
This was a very real and vulnerable episode that will bless every single person who listens. Here are a few things we chatted about:
- Their infidelity story and how God has totally redeemed it.
- Their infant loss story and the emotions and grief process that followed.
- Practical tips for someone going through a valley.
- The root of their issues when their marriage almost came crashing down.
- Why they decided to stay and fight for their family and hope for those who are deciding whether to stay and fight.
- The one question a counselor asked them when they decided to reconcile their marriage that made it possible for them to go all in.
- Disappointment with the Lord.
Prepare to have your heart blessed as you listen to Dr. Cindy tell their story.
We will have both Dr.Cindy & Dr. Jim Bob back on the show to discuss their valley of an injury they weren’t expecting and how they have walked through that victoriously. Both of them are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to health and wellness so be sure to follow them on social media.
Go follow them on Instagram here:
As mentioned on the show, we are giving $25 cash back on any new YoungLiving starter kits ordered for the next month. Simply click the link below to order then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your $25 rebate. (Please note: this offer is only good for NEW customer orders only and must click the link below for the rebate to be issued!)
Essential Oils starter kit here!
Connect with me on Instagram here.
Or on my website here.
Keeping things real,
This is So valuable. This is so encouraging to me -even 35 years into marriage! I also want my girls to listen to as they are starting out. God is Good. Thank you for not hiding and for being open and honest. We need more of seeing success stories. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing, Sandra!