We just wrapped up our 4 part series on Biblical body image here on Real Talk with Rachael. I thought it would be fun to bring a guest on the show to have an off the wall discussion about body image.
Kristen Ekiss is a speaker, educator, Veteran, and coach. She gracefully merges her Biblical counseling training and 15 years of health and fitness experience to inspire and educate women on how to make simple choices that create life-changing transformation. Her mission with this ministry is to encourage women to grow stronger together in Christ. She accomplishes this by creating content that teaches women how to grow a stronger faith, raise a stronger family, and build a stronger body.
Here are a few things we chatted about on the show:
- The biggest body image struggle she had to overcome (her answer might surprise you)
- What body image IS and what it IS NOT.
- The shocking results from a body image survey she sent out to thousands of women
- Why she wishes she had stretch marks and a less than perfect stomach (her answer might convict you like it did me).
- What she would say to a woman listening who is struggling to accept her body.
- and so much more that is too good to write out…just listen!
Kristen is giving away 3 copies of her “Eating With Biblical Intention” courses (a $49 value!). To enter:
- Leave a review for the show on iTunes
- Enter on the Instagram post for this show!