This week on Real Talk with Rachael I talk with Asheritah Ciuciu, who is a bestselling author and speaker, wife to her high school sweetheart Flaviu, and mama to three spunky kiddos. She grew up in Romania as a missionary kid and studied English and Women’s Ministry at Cedarville University. She is the founder of One Thing Alone Ministries, an online ministry that helps overwhelmed women find joy in Jesus through creative and consistent time in God’s Word.
Visit BibleandBreakfast.com for resources about the book, including the free lock screens discussed during the episode!
Today we talked about:
- Free lock screens for your phone at Bibleandbreakfast.com
- Snacking on scripture and feasting on God’s word
- Getting over all-or-nothing thinking
- What holds women back from taking quiet time and getting into God’s word
- How you can be creative about being consistent
- The key to forming good habits
Moody is giving away THREE copies of Bible & Breakfast!
Enter either of these ways:
Leave an iTunes review on the show!
Text the phrase REALTALKGIVEAWAY to 44222 on your phone!
You can enter both ways and that gets you more entries!
Connect with Asheritah on her website and/or Instagram.
Connect with Rachael on the website, Instagram and/or Facebook.