This week on Real Talk with Rachael, I talk with Erin Porter, author of Eat Pray Get Well: A Journey from Chronic Illness, Brokenness & Junk Food Junkie to Wholeness & Wellness. This is not your Grandmother’s recipe book! In Eat Pray Get well, Erin invites you into her journey from a childhood filled with rejection and emotional abuse to chronic illness into her adult years. She shares how God used both of these debilitating tragedies to reveal His grace, healing, and blessings in unimaginable ways. Eat pray get well is entertaining, inspiring and most of all will help you gain the tools needed to help heal your body and soul.
Today we’re talking about:
- Erin’s delicious protein balls.
- How fungus may be the cause of some mystery illnesses.
- How Erin and her son both recovered from a habit of binge eating.
- Practical tips on how to deal with binge eating and anxiety.
- The difference between fear and anxiety.
- Sugar replacements for your food and desserts.
- Know the Cause by Doug Kaufmann
Text the phrase “Real Talk Giveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!