This week on Real Talk with Rachael, we’re talking with Lara Casey, CEO of Cultivate What Matters. Lara Casey is a mom to three (one through the gift of adoption), a grateful wife, and a believer in the impossible. As CEO of Cultivate What Matters, Lara is the creator of the best-selling PowerSheets Intentional Goal Planner, the Write the Word Bible journals, and she authored two books: Make it Happen and Cultivate. In her free time, Lara loves getting her hands dirty in the garden with her kiddos in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Today we’re talking about:
- Lara’s first art print, “You Know All Those Things…”
- The PowerSheets that allowed her to focus on what mattered most to her
- How to live intentionally
- The trap of comparison
- Questions to ask yourself to make sure the goals you are choosing are the right things for this season in your life
- How to make sure your goals are rooted in good soil with 2020GoalSetting.com
- Lara’s podcast, “Cultivate Your Life”
Remember to use the code, “RealTalkRachael” in the Cultivate What Matters shop for 10% your purchases, now until March 31st!
And don’t forget to head over to my Instagram to enter to win a set of PowerSheets of your very own!
Connect with Lara at her website, Instagram, or Facebook
Connect with Rachael on the website, Instagram or Facebook