This week on Real Talk with Rachael we’re talking with Beth McCord, founder of Your Enneagram Coach, who has been an Enneagram speaker, coach, and teacher for more than seventeen years. She has been trained by the best Enneagram experts and has obtained her advanced certification in Enneagram coaching. Beth is passionate about coming alongside individuals and helping them rewrite their story, allowing them to see that lasting change, meaningful relationships, and a life of deep purpose are possible. Beth lives outside of Nashville with her husband Jeff and two children.
Today we’re talking about:
- Becoming an Enneagram coach through Beth’s course.
- How to find out what your Enneagram type is.
- Beth’s Discovering You course.
- How each type approaches conflict and how to navigate that using both your and their type.
- What each type’s childhood message was that they might have heard during trauma.
- Parenting with the Enneagram in mind.