This week on Real Talk with Rachael we’re talking with Tracey Mitchell about her new book “Becoming Brave: How to Think Big, Dream Wildly, and Live Fear-Free”. Tracey is an international speaker, a published author of the inspirational Downside Up, TV Host of Life From DFW, and CEO of ‘The Winning Woman’ Consulting Group. Her love of life is evident, as is her passion for Christ and compassion for hurting people. Living in Dallas, Texas, Tracey is a wife and mom.
We’re talking about:
- As we take steps in bravery, fear will lessen.
- Why is it so hard for women to recognize when we’ve been courageous?
- “We have to shatter shame before it shatters our destiny.”
- “Nothing pushes us away from the plan and purposes of God more than walking in disharmony.”
- Tracey learned to find her steadiness by staying in the word of God every day.
- Many women suffer silently because they don’t feel like they can come to God.
- God’s silent presence speaks volumes.
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!