This week on Real Talk with Rachael, we’re talking with Dr. Sasha Shillcutt. She is the author of Between Grit and Grace: The Art of Being Feminine and Formidable, renowned Cardiac Anesthesiologist, TEDX speaker, and Founder of Brave Enough where she leads and encourages more than 10,000 female physicians.
We’re talking about:
- We can be both grace-giving or gritty, depending on what the situation needs.
- Being inauthentic to yourself serves no one.
- 30 minutes a day alone can give you time to reset and evaluate where you’re at.
- At the busiest time of our life we should have friends to help us make it through.
- Because of the pressure to be perfect, sometimes we’re too hard on ourselves and others.
- “We post and project perfection because it’s safe.”
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!