This week on Real Talk with Rachael we’re talking with Donna VanLiere, author of the new book “The Time of Jacob’s Trouble”. Donna VanLiere is a New York Times best-selling author of many books, including The Christmas Shoes and The Christmas Blessing, both of which were made into movies starring Rob Lowe, Neil Patrick Harris, and Kimberly Williams-Paisley. Donna is the recipient of a Retailer’s Choice Award for Fiction, a Dove Award, a Silver Angel Award, an Audie Award for best inspirational fiction, a nominee for a Gold Medallion Book of the Year and was recently inducted into the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges Hall of Excellence joining such luminaries as Coretta Scott King, Hugh Downs, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, and Senator John Glenn. Donna is an in-demand conference speaker having appeared at countless women’s and family events, including select Women of Faith and Extraordinary Women conferences. She lives in Franklin, Tennessee, with her husband, Troy, and their children, Grace, Kate and David.
We’re talking about:
- Jesus’ return is our blessed hope.
- Prophecy takes up over 27% of the Bible.
- The Bible has over 500 fulfilled prophecies.
- Even Jesus doesn’t know the time of his coming, if anyone tries to predict it, it’s false teaching.
- Donna has a limited series podcast called Things Are Looking Up to explain more about the end-time prophecies.
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!