This week on Real Talk with Rachael, we’re talking with Jessica Hottle, the author of the book “Own Your Worth: Learn to Overcome Feeling Less Than and Not Good Enough”. Jessica Hottle’s passion for helping others “weigh” less emotionally, physically, and spiritually. She inspires and encourages thousands by sharing her own personal struggles, victories, and journey through life. Jessica is a successful online entrepreneur and author of two best-selling books, Know Your Worth and A Worthy Wife. Along with a third book, Own Your Worth. Her passions are being a wife to her husband, Jon, being a momma to their three cats, and spending her free time outside whenever she can (playing golf, hiking, reading, or writing in her journal). Jessica has a heart that runs hard after Jesus and credits everything she has done to her Savior.
We’re talking about:
- Jessica used to judge her worth by her job, body, and men.
- We need to use God’s view of proper self-love for our bodies.
- “Everybody’s healthy looks different, but everybody needs to address Spirit, Soul, and Body to be healthy.”
- One of the biggest lies Jessica hears is that God wants us to be sick. God wants you well.
- God’s best for you is not being sick, he wants to heal you.
- If the first doctor didn’t heal you, get a second opinion!
- Our worth is not based on how many good things we can do or our feelings.
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!