This week on Real Talk with Rachael, we’re talking with Angela Braniff about her new book, “Love Without Borders: How Bold Faith Opens the Door to Embracing the Unexpected”. Angela Braniff is the founder of the popular YouTube channel, This Gathered Nest. She is an adoption advocate, home school mom, content creator, podcast host, and adventure seeker. Angela is married to her high-school sweetheart and together they have a full house: Kennedy (12) – their biological daughter, Shelby (10) – their 2nd biological daughter, Rosie (7) – adopted from China, Noah (7) – adopted from Congo, Jonah (5) – adopted domestically, and finally, Ivy + Amelia (18-month old twins) – adopted as embryos—Angela gave birth to them! Adding to their family of seven kids, after the book was finished, Angela and CR welcomed their eighth child, Benjamin, through adoption. Angela lives in North Carolina and has been featured in People, Today, UPTV, BuzzFeed, etc.
We’re Talking About:
- You can’t always fill fulfilled by reaching the standard “American Dream”.
- Trusting in God’s timing is always the best way.
- Angela felt completely changed after leaving Africa and knew she wanted to adopt more children.
- God exposed a stumbling block of Angela’s, trusting him with finances. God says come through this open door and He will make a way.
- God was able to make a family out of broken pieces.
- God can take our questions and our anger.
Click here to register for Uplift Online 2020
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!