This week on Real Talk with Rachael, we’re talking with Sara Hagerty, author of the book “Adore: A Simple Practice for Experiencing God in the Middle Minutes of Your Day”. Sara Hagerty is a lover of God, a wife to Nate, and a mother of seven—four adopted from Africa and three through miracle pregnancies. She’s also a bestselling author and speaker. As a lifelong admirer of words, Sara has experienced their power to revive. Raw words written in tearful honesty and shared with her readers. Words whispered in hidden places as conversation with God and worship to Him. Today Sara’s words offer God’s hope to readers facing unexpected life circumstances.
We’re talking about:
- Sara started practicing adoration at a weak point of her life and found herself getting healed by it.
- “Adoration is talking to God from a raw place…Adoration is just talking to God in the middle of your day.”
- Romans 12:2, NIV: “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
- Sara found that she couldn’t just stop thinking the bad thoughts that came through her mind all the time, but if she prayed on God’s word it would slowly replace those thoughts.
- “The more that I put His words in my mouth the more that my thoughts get changed.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9, NIV: “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.”
- God’s pace for our lives might look dramatically different than our own pace.
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!