This week on Real Talk with Rachael, we have a very special guest, my dad Bill Goldner! He and his wife have built and pastored three churches over 35 years. During that time they also founded the New Lifehouse Girls Home and Picture in Scripture Amphitheater. They have also founded Oasis Animal Adventures, which provides special services to special people by interacting with a wide variety of animals. Bill is also the author of “Dealing with Disappointment“, a quick but encouraging read. Bill Goldner and his wife Linda have five fantastic children and twelve terrific grandchildren. He and his wife live in Disney, Oklahoma.
We’re talking about:
- Our answer to darkness is God’s total Light.
- Where the spirit of the Lord is, there’s liberty.
- Nobody’s future has room for their past.
- A powerful prayer for another person is to pray that God opens the eyes of their heart.
- God’s message is the same for us all, religious or not.
- Numbers don’t matter, Jesus came for the one.
- Eating dinner together is Bill’s number one tip for leaving a Godly legacy.
- A legacy is something that is transferred through relationship.
- Reading to your children and reading with them is another good way to build a Godly legacy.
Find out more about Oasis Animal Adventures by visiting their website, or visit the donation page if you feel called to donate to their cause.
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!
Connect with Rachael on her website, Instagram, or Facebook
Thank you! Your dad is a great man I still highly respect.
Thank you, Dan!
So happy to know your family!!!!