This week on Real Talk with Rachael I’m talking with international minister and best-selling author, John Bevere. He and his wife, Lisa, are the founders of Messenger International–a ministry committed to developing uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world. John’s heart to strengthen the local church has led to over 40 million translated resources being given to pastors and leaders in developing nations. When he’s home in Colorado, you can find John playing card games with his family or trying to convince Lisa to take up golf.
We’re talking about:
- Everyone has been given unique gifts to fulfill the calling on their life. Your goal should be to identify your gifts, develop them, then multiply them.
- There’s not a separation between secular and sacred ministries.
- The anointing is the enhancer of our gifts. We may be very gifted, but without anointing, we can’t move people at their core. It’s the difference between natural impact and eternal impact.
- God anticipates that we multiply our giftings. Over 50% of Christians don’t know they’re supernaturally gifted. If they do, they think it’s automatic.
- “In serving God, there is always a testing period before we are anointed or appointed.”
- We need to study the word to understand the inner workings of the body of Christ. The parts of the body that are unseen are more valuable than the parts that are seen and the entire body must work together.
- God equates faithfulness with multiplication and laziness with maintenance. He doesn’t micromanage us, He has made us stewards of our gifts.
- We multiply our gifts when we ask God every day what He would have us do.
Let’s get real practical:
This week’s exercise is included in my Intentional Influencer workbook.
Ask yourself what gifts, passions, and talents you possess and look for threads. Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram so I can see what you learned!
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!