You may not know this about me, but I got started doing ministry online when I started my first ever prayer group for wives on Facebook. That small group quickly grew to over 2,000 women in just a few weeks. While I don’t do specifically marriage ministry these days it is still near and dear to my heart. In fact, I believe the more we receive God’s love and freedom in our own life, the more we are able to extend it to our spouse (or other close relationships).
My husband and I were honored to be asked to be a part of the Fulfilling Your Vows virtual Christian Marriage Summit coming February 4-8, 2019.
The topic we shared about was “How to Achieve Your Dreams While Pursuing Them as a Team.”.
Our video will be live on February 5th but you will also get to learn from 25 other marriage experts on the other days of the conference.
Below are some of the topics you can expect to learn about during the summit.
- Learn how to strengthen intimacy (mental, physical, and spiritual) in your marriage.
- How to master your finances and stop having money fights.
- Why you need to be setting goals in your marriage.
- How to maintain a strong marriage when you are raising a large family.
- How to keep your marriage strong after an affair or other trauma.
- What to do when your spouse is consumed by pornography.
- How to cultivate holy communication between you, God, and your spouse.
- How God can restore your marriage if you trust Him to do so.
- The role that personalities play in your marriage.
- How to cultivate a strong prayer life in your marriage.
- Why you should memorize Scripture together as a couple (and what it’s costing you not to).
- Creating a strong culture of family discipleship through your marriage.
There will be an option to upgrade should you want an all access pass and other awesome bonuses, but that is completely optional.
Oh, and if you would like to see a funny blooper from our video you can head to my Instagram account here.
Have a great week!
P.P.S. Have you joined our marriage group on Facebook?