Are you a mom? If not, do you know a mom? I can imagine you, or your mom friend, have most definitely struggled with lies about motherhood. The struggles and joys of motherhood are very real, which is why in honor of Mother’s Day month, I’ve brought in another special guest to tackle this topic.
In this episode of Real Talk with Rachael, we do some real talk with Rebekah Hargraves on lies moms believe and how to overcome mom guilt.
Rebekah is the author of “Lies Moms Believe and How the Gospel Refutes them“. A few things we chat about in our short 30 minutes:
- Real talk on “what is motherhood”?
- Common lies moms believe
- How to be real with each other about motherhood
- The truth about identity and how it relates to motherhood
- How to take our thoughts captive in motherhood
- What God taught her as she wrote a book on motherhood
- How I (Rachael) really felt when called to motherhood & how I wrestled with resentment
- Mommy guilt & how to combat it
You can listen to the podcast directly on the blog HERE or wherever you listen to your podcasts (iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play).
Rebekah is giving away a FREE copy of her book and companion Bible study to a lucky reader/listener! Enter the rafflecopter below for a chance to win!
Keeping things real,
P.P.S. What “real talk” issue would you like to hear discussed on the show? Just hit reply to this email and let me know!