TEAR DOWN SHAME AND INSECURITY TO EXPERIENCE A BODY IMAGE RENOVATION
Are you tired of being at war with your body—and your thoughts about your body? As a fitness instructor, Rachael Gilbert struggled with shame when she didn’t measure up to her dream body image. Then, as a licensed counselor, she realized how many of us bury the same painful insecurities. We need restoration from the inside out.
In Image RESTored, Rachael offers professional guidance, coloring pages, Scripture, prayers, journaling prompts, and teaching videos to help you experience true freedom. See your whole self in a new way as you learn:
- A biblical perspective on eating, fitness, and godly self-confidence.
- Tools for overcoming comparison and trauma.
- How to reframe stories that formed your attitude toward your body.
- Counselor-inspired strategies to help you appreciate how God made you.
- Ways to use thoughts and feelings so they help you rather than sabotage you.
Rich with spiritual and therapeutic insights, this Christian body image workbook calls us to experience healing and wellness that grounds us in God’s love and builds us up in truth.
This is an affiliate link, which means I receive a small commission at no charge to you if you purchase.