This week on Real Talk with Rachael we’re talking with Lisa Bevere about her new book “Strong: Devotions to Live a Powerful and Passionate Life”. Lisa Bevere’s authentic and passionate teachings weave profound biblical truths with practical application. A New York Times best-selling author, her books are in the hands of millions worldwide. Lisa and her husband John are the founders of Messenger International.
What We’re Talking About:
- Strong is not wrong.
- Meekness is not weakness, meekness is self-control.
- You’re not a threat to the enemy when you’re weak.
- God is the source of our strength.
- An idol is what you draw your strength from or give your strength to.
- We are in a spiritual battle, not one against flesh and blood.
- In these times, we should build an ark of God’s presence.
- Repentance is a reset. When we repent we recover our true selves.
- God wants you to be expectant of good things.
- It’s honoring to lend your strength to your husband’s strength.
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!