This week on Real Talk with Rachael we’re talking with Addison Bevere, who just published his new book, “Saints: Becoming More Than Christians”. Addison appreciates the simple things in life—time spent playing with his four kids, late-night conversations with his wife, interesting words that no one uses, a meaningful day of work, and, of course, a good book. Addison is also the COO of Messenger International, an organization that impacts millions of people in over 150 countries through its various initiatives, and the cofounder of SonsAndDaughters.tv.
What We’re Talking About:
- The word Christian is used only three times in the New Testament, but the word Saint is used over 60 times.
- Christianity today is very individualistic.
- Saints are disruptive, they play by a different set of rules.
- We’re called to be Saints every day, where ever we are.
- Modern-day Christians don’t see their daily life as sacred.
- If Satan can steal your present he can undermine your future.
- Grace is unlimited from God.
- God sees our darkest parts, and yet he calls us lovely.
Don’t forget to text the phrase “RealTalkGiveaway” to the number 44222 to be entered to win giveaways from show guests and sponsors!
Connect with Addison on his website, Instagram, or Facebook.
Connect with Rachael on the website, Instagram, or Facebook.